Family Constitution: A Living, Breathing Document
25th September 2018, 17:30 - 20:00
Event Venue: Smith & Williamson, 25 Moorgate, London EC2R 6AY
A family constitution can be an extremely helpful tool in setting forth a family’s values, principles and objectives as well as outlining how the family will make important decisions.
Smith & Williamson
A family constitution can be an extremely helpful tool in setting forth a family’s values, principles and objectives as well as outlining how the family will make important decisions. This workshop will look at how and when constitutions should be revised to meet the changing needs of the family business and its members.
At this event you'll get:
- Practical advice on how you can craft your family constitution
- An understanding of the advantages as well as the challenges of creating a family constitution
- A list of key questions to be considered when developing a framework around which the family constitution can be formulated.
5.00pm, Welcome & Registration
5.30pm, Intro & scene setting
5.35pm, Presentation & case studies
7.00pm, Networking Drinks
At this event we'll also be joined by Sophie Green, Entrepreneur in providing academic mentoring advice to next generation members and Executive Director of Ennismore Education. Member of a multi-generational real estate owning family.
IFB: Changes, Cancellations and Postponements
- Whilst our event agendas are correct at the time of publication, in certain circumstances it may be necessary for IFB to alter the content, format, venue or timing of an event. All delegates will be notified of such changes prior to the event.
- In exceptional circumstances IFB may need to postpone or cancel an event. We will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable of any such postponement or cancellation. IFB will not be liable to you for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation or postponement.
- If you cannot attend an event for which you have registered, please contact us on 0207 630 6250 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place and all amendments must be received at least 24 hours before the event with the name, job title and contact email for the replacement delegate.
- Register Interest