Shareholders and the Board: How Do They Work Together?
6th November 2018, 17:30 - 21:00
Event Venue: Crewe Hall Weston Rd, Haslington, Crewe CW1 6UZ
Join us to delve deep into the roles and responsibilities of the Board, its executives and non-executive members and how they interact with shareholders.
If your family business has a Board, what is its relationship with shareholders? Join us to delve deep into the roles and responsibilities of the Board, its executives and non-executive members and how they interact with shareholders.
We’ll explore key questions, including:
- How can you ensure there is clarity on what Board meetings need to achieve?
- Has the number of shareholders an impact on Board dynamics?
- What do shareholders need to be consulted on by the Board?
- How can you achieve better shareholder alignment?
- What challenges do shareholders face when expressing their views in different forums?
Please note that keynote speakers will be announced shortly.
5.00pm, Welcome & Registration
5.30pm, Panel discussion
IFB: Changes, Cancellations and Postponements
- Whilst our event agendas are correct at the time of publication, in certain circumstances it may be necessary for IFB to alter the content, format, venue or timing of an event. All delegates will be notified of such changes prior to the event.
- In exceptional circumstances IFB may need to postpone or cancel an event. We will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable of any such postponement or cancellation. IFB will not be liable to you for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation or postponement.
- If you cannot attend an event for which you have registered, please contact us on 0207 630 6250 or at email@example.com. We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place and all amendments must be received at least 24 hours before the event with the name, job title and contact email for the replacement delegate.
- Register Interest